Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chapter 6 Note Taking

1.Question- Currently in the last chapter it's Lennie and George mostly. The last part of the book they are by the water and Lennie is wondering what's going to happen. I just wonder why George didn't just tell Lennie what was actually going on?

2.Summarize- Well Lennie is hiding and then George finds him. George basically lets Lennie rant and talk about his future. What Lennie doesn't realize is that George took Carlson's gun. I could tell that George didn't want to kill him but he knew it was better than him either getting killed by someone else or tortured. So he did what he thought was right and killed Lennie. So when the rest of the men got to him there was nothing for them to do. 

3.Reflect- I think that the authors reason for writing this was to show all the acts of discrimination and what goes on or went on in the world. Also, how it affected people in all different ways. I kind of liked the book but it wasn't all that interesting to me although that is just me. Overall, the book was good.


 http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment